Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

SBQ: The Wagon

This week’s SBQ as suggested by Danielle:

Are you on “The Wagon?” If so, how long have you been on and how “serious” are you about it? If not, have you considered it?

No. I am not on "The Wagon", but I do slow down from time to time. I used to have quite an Ebay addiction for thread, but it's been months since I have even bid on anything on Ebay. I tell myself I have enough fabric until the next millenium, but if I get a notion for a sewing project, I will probably buy new fabric (and a new pattern) rather than dragging out any of my old projects. I tell myself that I don't need any new patterns, but I will buy them if I see one that I simply must have. For Project Spectrum I have bought a pattern and used threads and linen from my stash for Winter and started a kit from my stash for Flower Fairy. As long as I keep organizing my stash and checking it for projects first, before running out and buying a new project, I will keep off The Wagon.

On a personal note, I don't remember much of the last two days. My cough got a lot worse and kept me up most of the past two nights. I slept as much as I could, but rarely for more than an hour at a stretch. I thought I might get some stitching done, but no. I really can't concentrate enough to follow a pattern or keep from sticking myself with a needle. This afternoon was a little better, so hopefully I will get some stitching done during my husband's photo shoot. And maybe by Saturday I can actually leave the house again.

No comments: