Monday, May 21, 2007

shhhhhhh....stash!

I know I have a lot of stash, but when I see something I like (especially when it is on sale), I really have a hard time not getting it. When I fell into a mad passion for kitting, I ordered some supplies online. When I arrived back in Nevada, they were here waiting for me.





I ordered some Gentle Art threads for this Halloween design that I already had. I might not get to it for a couple of months, but when I am ready to stitch nothing but orange for Project Spectrum in August and September, I will have everything I need. I also ordered the small bat charm hanging from the end of the cat's tail.








The fabric and the rest of the Gentle Arts threads are for these wild life ornaments. My mother in law feeds several opossums. She loved the stuffed opossum we gave her one Christmas. I think she would like the opossum ornament also. And I have from now until Christmas to finish it! I also ordered two kits, but I'll save their pictures until I start them. They both came with Aida cloth, so I will have to swap that out first.

Flower Fairy is going well. I meant to take her with me to the DMV today, but I left her behind. I might not have gotten a lot done as the line was moving very quickly and I didn't have to wait long.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooh how fun! Lovely stuff!

Dawn said...

Your stash looks great! I am always in trouble if I see its on sale:)

Ruth said...

Congrats on the stash. I do like the Feed the Hungry set. Too cute. I, for one, am not going to feed a possum. Ick.

I love hte pumpkin though! I've almost bought that as a needlepoint several times. I never realized it had the color range though--- are you changing some of the colors?