Friday, June 1, 2007

Does Anyone Know What Time It Is?

Well, trying to move my blog post to Hawaiian Standard Time didn't work as I had hoped it would. I thought I would just get that one post from yesterday to move to HST, but instead my entire blog seems to have been re-date stamped. Now every post seems to be in HST. Argghhhhhh. I need to find a way to re-time stamp just one post. I only spend about a third of my time here in Hawaii and I also spend time in other timezones. On the 17th we fly to Cincinnati. I'd rather have my posts show up in the Eastern timezone when I am there. And what about Japan? I'll be there in August. I'll keep this blog on Hawaiian time until I am back on the mainland on Thursday. Maybe by then I will have found some way to change the time stamp on a single post.

Well, regardless of my time confusion (trying to think if it is too late to call the mainland), I did get some stitching done today. I decided to try to finish my May Ornament #2, Winter ABCs from Lizzie*Kate. It's already on Silkweaver Opalescent fabric, but I can never have enough shiny, so I substituted some Kreinik #4 Braid for the Weeks Dye Works Whiskey called for on the pattern. The little ornaments won't be plain Weeks Dye Works Whitewash either. I'll probably use some Rainbow Gallery Tiara. With a little bit of free time I might get this finished by Tuesday. No blogging and no stitching until Monday. Time to get the program for Westercon done.

3 comments:

Chiasmata said...

Ah, timezones! I've never manged to figure 'em out.

Nice ornament. You're right, you can never have too many sparkles.

Jennifer said...

I know nothing about Blogger, but good luck to you!

This ornament is looking fantastic already!

Ruth said...

LOL HST, eh. Well, if you're going to have a time, I think HST sounds like a nice one to have. :)

Good luck on the program. Thanks for the reminder -- I need to work out whether I can be be "gnomeward bound."

Love the ornie and the pineapples.