Friday, June 8, 2007

Sheep Time!

As I said in April, "Send More Sheep!". I really loved stitching the first of these Bent Creek sheep. I knew there were six or seven more designs in the series and started looking for them. I found them on sale at Only One Ewe Needleworks, how appropriate.

I may not have time to stitch this weekend, but I can think about all the lovely projects I can start next week. I do want to continue working on Flower Fairy, but I also want to start some projects for Project Spectrum. The colors for June and July are black, red, and metallics. I have two projects that will go nicely. The first is a French pattern that I bought especially for this challenge, Rouge. The other one is a Christmas ornament from Hillside samplings. When I complete this one it counts towards both Project Spectrum and the Christmas Ornaments Stitch Along.

Although it was cool (really, 61 degrees in June is cool for Las Vegas!) when we got back on Wednesday, it is warming up nicely. Hopefully we can swim in the pool sometime this weekend. Here's wishing everyone a relaxing weekend.

5 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Is the weather in Vegas going to be back to normal when I am there next week? Sure I could look it up on weather.com, but it's so much more fun to have native informants! :)

Chiasmata said...

I love it when I find wishlist stuff on sale. :D Great find.

Jennifer said...

I really love your taste in patterns. These are great!

Susan said...

I love your little sheep stitcheries. That's going to be such a cute collection!

61 in Vegas in June???? The world is coming to an end. =)

tkdchick said...

Cute sheepies!