Monday, June 4, 2007

Stealing a Little Time

I know I wasn't supposed to be stitching this weekend, but you can only stare at computer screen (and wrestle with a database) for so many hours before you need to step away from the monitor and just give your brain a rest. This little ornament needs about an hour or two more to finish off the rest of the letters of the alphabet and sew on the button. I might not get back to it this evening or even tomorrow since I should have finished the convention programming yesterday and am only about half done now. But I will finish it by the end of the week.

By then we will be back in Nevada and I can start on some red and black stitching for Project Spectrum. The program needs to be sent to Publications by Friday, so I actually will have a bit more time next week.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It is so cute! Great progress:)