Friday, September 28, 2007

One Tree (and Half a Window)

Little by little, progress gets made. I didn't stitch much on the flights from Maui, but I did some in the Los Angeles United Red Carpet club waiting for the flight to Las Vegas. I stitched some more waiting for my car to be serviced yesterday. There was a lovely woman doctor there who greatly admired my work, even though she had no idea what I was doing (or how I was doing it). I tried to explain it to her, but she seemed skeptical that any average human being could do it. See? Stitchers are special.

We are about to drive to San Diego for a convention this weekend. I don't know what the internet connection will be like in that older hotel, so I might not have another post until Monday. I hope everyone has a productive weekend.

5 comments:

Edda said...

I just love Michael Powell patterns. This will be wonderful when finished. Hope you have a great weekend.

Barbeeque4 said...

Lookin' good!!

Chiasmata said...

Looking very nice indeed! I know what you mean... I showed one of my friends my stitching stuff once, and she couldn't understand how I could translate symbols on paper into stitching!

littlewanda said...

I love the idea of the vistors map on your blog. Very cool.

Dawn said...

This one keeps getting cuter!