Sunday, November 25, 2007

Branches and Borders

I came very, very close to missing my NaBloPoMo post last night. We were so busy all day that I almost forgot to post. But I did get a rather skimpy post in just before midnight. If you will go back to look at that post again, NOW I have added a picture of Ruth and me. Yes, I am really, really short. That's good for caving I know, but not really too good for getting things down from the top of shelves. I have a step stool in a lot of rooms. This ornament really is almost all cross stitched. Just two and a half leaves at the bottom right and the rest of the border on the top and bottom. Of course there is the backstitching and the finishing finishing. I'll be looking for a backing fabric tomorrow. I'm not going to promise to finish it anytime specific. That has come back to haunt me too many times already.

The drive back to Nevada was uneventful. Again we hadn't eaten all day, so stopped at Le Roi du Burger first, then drove straight home. It was a nice convention, but I will be glad when the convention we are running in July is over so that we can go to a convention without sitting at a table and holding parties every night. Actually we won't have to do either of those things in Boston, but that is going to be a lightning fast trip.

3 comments:

Chiasmata said...

You've done a great job with your november blogging. Nice to see opossum is almost done. It's really coming together with the border, looking forward to seeing the finish finishing. :)

Anna van Schurman said...

This is turning out really cute!

Sweet Pea said...

Look how cute he is!