Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Invisible Leaves

I stitched three small leaves yesterday morning while my husband was taking a nap. I was so done with stitching gray that the opossum remains faceless for a while. The thread color on the leaves is so close to the fabric color that I was afraid that they wouldn't show up in the picture at all. As most of this design, it will look a lot sharper with backstitching.

My husband has a photo shoot tomorrow, so I will be at home without a car. Heaven. I hope to get a lot of stitching done.

6 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I love being home without a car too!

Dawn said...

Great start! I would much rather see oppossum on fabric than in person!

Susan said...

You may be sick of gray, but it looks wonderful!

Sherry said...

This is coming along great! You will be so happy with this when it is finished!

Paisley said...

Your possum is looking great! Are you planning to do any of the other critters?

Becky K in OK said...

Your o'possum is so cute.