Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

I think it is safe to say this week’s SBQ has become a yearly tradition. So, without further ado…

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that mentions it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?

Yes, I have had two finishes this month! And both of them were Bent Creek Sheep, "Boo Betty" and "Smitten" Ewe. Quite a difference from last year when my first finish was in February. But I don't count on any more finishes this month unless I surprise myself and finish the Hillside Samplings Christmas ornament that I am revisiting for this weekend's Christmas Ornament SAL. Since we will have guests staying with us this weekend for the Westercon meeting on Saturday, I probably won't get too much stitching done. But at least one of our guests is also a stitcher, my friend Elayne. So we should get some stitching done in the evenings. Now -- back to cleaning up the sewing room so that Elayne will have a place to sleep!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Congrats on your happy dances!! :D