Monday, February 11, 2008

Done for Now

I did finish the bottom two thirds of Warm Water Wash. It now has a complete bucket, towel, and basket. The two funny sticks in the sand will some day have a button bird attached to them.


Although I did finish one word at the top, I still have a sun, WARM, and WATER to finish when I come back in April. It should only take a couple more hours. Then, of course, comes the framing. I don't know if there is anyone on Maui who can frame cross stitch, though there are plenty of poster framers. I might end up framing it myself.

We are off to the airport, so I'll post tomorrow and show you what I managed to finish on the airplane. Happy Days!

6 comments:

tkdchick said...

Travel safe! Awww I hate to wait until april to see this finished!

Suzanne said...

This is looking really good, can't wait till it's finished.

Barbara said...

Looking good!!

Framing smaller pieces is pretty easy. ;) It's frustrating how difficult it is - the world over - to find people who do a good job framing needlework!

Chiasmata said...

You're getting there! It is a cute little stitch without having experienced the frustrations of stitching it.

Framing it yourself is a good idea. Finding a good, cheap, reliable framer is almost impossible.

Itching To Stitch said...

This is such a cute design ;)

Ruth said...

Well aren't your fingers fast! Congrats on that speedy stitching!!!!!!