Monday, February 4, 2008

Don't Forget Your Towel

(for fans of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

I know I started Rouge, but I came back to Warm Water Wash because I intend to leave it here in Maui when I go back to the mainland. I don't know if I will get it completely finished, but since I intend to frame it here and hang it in the laundry room, I'm not going to take it with me, even if it isn't finished. But between now and next Monday I will try to get as much done as I can.

I didn't do much today except stitch a bit and watch the movie Stardust. It was another sick day. If I had a real job, I probably would have been fired by now. Instead I am just tired and hungry. I hope I am better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

I love the towel. This is such a cute desgin ;)

Barbara said...

LOL! Love the reference!!

Ruth said...

Oh, would you PLEASE feel better! I'm sending healthy thoughts to you and speedy thoughts to your needle.

Isabelle said...

This is an adorable piece, Kathryn. Sorry to hear you are sick! Take good care.

tkdchick said...

What fun colours in this peice!!! I hope you feel better soon!

KNITTING ART said...

HOPE YOU'RE BETTER...
Nice and creative works.I liked the towels.
Greetings from my page :)