I have done some more stitching on Hawaiian Mandala, but after looking at all the great finishes that online stitchers have completed this weekend, I felt the need to "finish" something. So I thought an hour or so of work on Rouge would be enough time to finish off the tomato. And here it is (minus a row or two of tablecloth). I even did the backstitching. I'm glad I changed the thread on the highlights from White to 353. They are still highlights, but no longer so stark. I'll probably move to the upper left hand motif (directly above the tomato) next. That would be the ladybug, though the ladybug is larger than the tomato!
In other goals, I did finish off the programming database, then spent ten hours testing different programs trying to email it to Denver. I think I have sent it, but I'm waiting to hear back from them before I check it off the list. I will probably snail mail a disk to them, too. Tomorrow is recycle day, so I am going through old papers making sure all the bins are full. Yes, Barbara, I did get to the store and get shrimp, bean sprouts, peas, and green onions to go with the pork and water chestnuts I already had and made fried rice last night. It was very tasty, which is good, because there is so much left over, I will probably be eating it for the next two days. I also got some yakisoba for soup as the high desert evenings are still pretty chilly.