Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wanna Trade?

Yes! I have finally created a new blog, Trade for a Sheep, to post my unwanted kits, patterns, and threads. Right now I just have the first six kits posted, though I have unprocessed photos for a dozen more patterns. Every item is in a separate post with information about the Manufacturer, Designer, Size, Fabric, Threads, and Extras. Every picture is clickable to a larger size.

You can contact me by clicking on my profile where you will find my email address. I am pretty open to trading most anything. I don't need to trade a kit for a kit or a pattern for a pattern. Do you have some silk thread you won't be using, some unused fabric? I am open to pretty much anything. Just email me what you want and what you are offering and we will go from there. I hope these can all find good homes.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love it love it love it. lol Too funny ... wanna trade for sheep rotflol