Friday, April 18, 2008

A New Start

Since I didn't want to take the rather large Warm Water Wash with me to Oahu, I needed a new start. And when you are wondering what to do, what better than another SHEEP! This is the start of Bent Creek's Summer Ewe. He is accompanied by a cute lobster and crab. I can show you a picture of the crab tomorrow. Today I am still processing the hundreds of pictures I took on our ferry ride from Maui to Oahu.

Yes, we left Wednesday morning and got back this morning. I only had my iPhone with me, so I didn't comment or post as much as I do when I have my desktops or my laptop. But overall it was a great trip, with stunning ocean view, a marvelous dinner I yelped about, and a car full of tikis and other shopping that we brought back without worrying about a 50 pound airline weight limit.

This weekend is the Stitch-A-Thon weekend. I think I can finish off Warm Water Wash while James is out shooting this weekend. I didn't take it up before we left. I was too busy packing, washing clothes and reading. I might even get more done on Summer Ewe. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Have a great weekend, and good luck with your S-A-T!!

Itching To Stitch said...

Nice start ;)

debijeanm said...

Welcome back!

I'm working as a BTSA mentor this year for our school's new digital imaging teacher. He has his own business at www.tikitony.com. Fun site and if you're into tikis you might want to check it out.

Chiasmata said...

Congrats on the new start! It never hurts to add another sheep to the flock. :) Sounds like you have a great trip on the ferry. Didn't get seasick at all?