Here is my first finish since January. I think I really needed a small finish to keep going on my larger projects, like Hawaiian Mandala. I've tried adjusting the colors on this picture, but it is really not true to the actual fabric. The real fabric is a lovely pale true (and not grey) green. The threads are also a bit pale, although I set the saturation higher. Mmmmmm.
I think this angled picture is a better than the last one. The fabric is a bit greener, but the threads still are a bit pale. I think the thread substitutions worked just fine except for the flower right at the bottom. The two different blues are pretty close together. Possibly I should have used some of the darker mauve for the center of the flowers.
Now on to Warm Water Wash. I don't think I can get it done tomorrow. But I should be able to finish it up during the weekend. Especially since James will have shoots on both Saturday and Sunday, leaving me at home without a car. On Wednesday we take the Hawaiian SuperFerry to Oahu for two days. I'm not taking my computer, so I might not be online as much. I will have my iPhone, so I can read and comment, but I doubt I will post anything new. I will be taking some stitching (and some books), but I don't know which pattern I will be stitching on. Maybe I will pull out Flower Fairy again, but I also have a few other patterns with me. I would be good to finish something else this month before I go back and work on Hawaiian Mandala and Rouge again.