After the party was over, I got to bring out my stitching again and decided to try and finish off Part I of Hawaiian Mandala. So I finished another 5% of the design last night and now have about 70% completed. I've never had to frog any part of this design, but I have certainly had problems with knots. I've ended up cutting out some knots this morning after futiley trying to untangle them.
The party on Sunday went very well. Not only did we get to spend time with our friends, but people actually used the pool. Yes, it was hot, but there is shade over part of the pool and the pool water is not very warm yet. We also got a lot of convention business done. But there is still a lot left to do. I need to finish off all the programming today and have most of the Program Book done. The program book needs to go to the printers tomorrow. I hope everyone else had a pleasant, maybe even a productive, weekend.