Saturday, July 26, 2008

When Your Favorite LNS Has a Sale...

you end up with Stash Accum-ulation. Of course, I had to stop by The Status Thimble when I was in the San Francisco Bay Area. And they just happened to have a 15•15•15 Sale. Fron July 15, 15 days of sales at 15% off (or in this case at 25% off). So maybe I did go a little wild. I finally got the JCS Ornament Preview issue and actually like the Ink Circles design Tanglewood better than the ornaments. Since I am enjoying Bothy's Cut-Thru Rocket, I picked up Bothy's Cut-Thru Lighthouse (chart only). It has a mermaid in the bathtub. Following the mermaid theme, I also got Carriage House Samplings The Haunting Mermaid. I also picked up some threads and some 28 count bright white Jobelan for the sheep I couldn't stitch in Hawaii. Then a Just Nan Halloween pattern, a kit with with cats and a needlepoint canvas by mindy. I really like her red and black canvas that I was working on.

Maybe I am ready to stitch some Christmas now. Which is a good thing because this weekend is the Christmas Ornament Stitch-a-Long. I have a teeny, tiny kit to work on when we get back to Nevada this evening. I should be able to finish-finish it by tomorrow. Then I want to finish Part One of Hawaiian Mandala and work some more on Bad Hare Day. I need to finish ONE thing I have started before starting another. The taxi will be here soon. Talk to you again when I finish the Christmas ornament.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

OMG, what totally droolworthy stash!!!

Itching To Stitch said...

I love Mindy's needlepoint canvases!! Nice stash haul ;)

Cyn said...

Hi,

Great stash enhancement!

I have several of Mindy's canvases in my stash as they are so bright and colorful!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Sherry said...

what a great haul! I can't wait to see your progress!

Chiasmata said...

Nice stash! There's two stitching fairs next month that I'm planning to spend up on.

I recon it's still too early for Christmas stitching. :P

Meari said...

Nice stash!