Monday, September 29, 2008

It's in the Mail!

Here is my contribution to the Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club. I won't tell you what all is in it or who it is going to, but it is all in the mail. There are several patterns on the birthday person's wishlist, so I hope it is well received. First, I hope it just gets there. In it is my first attempt at a flatfold. Not too difficult if you follow the excellent instructions from Meari's blog. Next time I will spend more time getting those corners square, but once the glue dries, there you are.

Since my husband is gone, I have been mostly working on tidying up the house and going through paperwork and reading. I did spend an hour or so working on the backstitching on the cat ornament, but there isn't that much to see. I will post a picture when it is finished. James is back tomorrow afternoon, so I better get back to doing all those things I thought would be done before he got back.

10 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Is it me? My birthday's coming up. I can't stand surprises. If it's me just tell me! ;)

Barbara said...

Someone is going to be DELIGHTED!!!!

Margie said...

That is one lucky person! :-)

Cyn said...

Hi Kathryn,

Lot's of great stash. Someone is going to have a great Birthday!

Love the recent projects.

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Ruth said...

Somebody's going to be very happy! Brilliant photo, btw --- why torture us with "it's a secret" messages when you can show us everything and still leave us with no clue. lol

So, since you didn't mention getting ready while the "cat's" away, does that mean you've gotten all the packing choices settled?

Sherry said...

What a fun package for some lucky person to receive!

Lelia said...

Wonderful contribution : )

Meari said...

Congrats on your first FF, Kathryn! What a great package you put together.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I know that's not for me... but what a tease!

Pumpkin said...

LOL! What a great way to show what you sent but really not show it ;o)