Monday, September 22, 2008

Off Again

I didn't get all of this level cross stitched, but at least two thirds of it is done. And even more en- couraging, when I have this level done (and about two more rows below it), I will have finished one page of the nine in the chart. And even better, four of the pages don't have that much stitching on them. It certainly looks like I will be able to finish this by the end of the year, especially if I work on this in Europe.

For now, I have packed this away and gotten my Christmas ornaments accessible for the flight to the mainland. We leave in four hours. I got most of what needed to be done finished yesterday, so there should be none of the frantic running around that happens half of the time before we leave.

If you as sick of the Michael Powell saga as I am, you can skip the rest of this post. But I wanted to respond to a comment by regwells and they do not have an email or blog that I can find. regwells said, "they are claiming on the web site about your complaint that the photo does not properly match the actual design". My response is, " If Michael Powell is now claiming that the picture on the front of Cottage Garden I is wrong and NOT the chart or threads, why didn't they say that to me when I first asked? Or send me a revised picture when they sent me a revised chart. Liars or idiots, you decide."

1 comment:

Sherry said...

your stitching is coming along wonderful!