Monday, October 13, 2008

Arrived at Last!

Now I can show you the stitched piece I sent to Sari for the Stitching Blogger's Birthday Club along with the threads and charts. Check her blog to see it all. This was the first flatfold I have tried and it came out pretty well. I'd like to do better on the corners next time.

We arrived safely (but totally jet lagged) in Barcelona last Thursday. We have seen some things (Picasso Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art), but not as much as I had planned. We are sleeping during the day and up all night (like right now). We will do a bit more sightseeing tomorrow and head off to Lisbon on Wednesday. Thursday we start our cruise! Now that I am really looking forward to. Another post later with some new stitching news.

Mmmm. I tried to post this as 10/14/08, 1:48 AM (the time in Barcelona), but Blogger thinks I want to post it tomorrow. So I will just let this post on Pacific Time and let you imagine me typing away in a semi-dark hotel room with my husband snoring in the comfy bed. I'll join him there shortly.

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Well, it wasn't me. Boo. Lucky Sari!

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh, this is so lovely Kathryn!!

Carol R said...

This is lovely. Can you tell me who the designer is and the name of the design please?