Monday, December 22, 2008

Moving Along

OK, it's not finished, but it is moving along. I have the child stitched and have started on the bear and the duck. There is still a border of flowers and more of the bed and blanket to stitch, but I might actually get this done by the time the baby is born.

I put all the threads in separate plastic bags, so I think I can work on this on the airplane. We leave in a couple of hours for Lexington, Kentucky. The house is tidy enough, the cats are provisioned for the cat sitter, and the bags are packed. I'll get dressed after I finish this post.

I hope all of you are spending time with friends and family and that your holidays are joyful no matter how you celebrate them.

5 comments:

Chiasmata said...

Nice progress on the little birth sampler. Have a good flight! I envy you on your plane-stitching superpowers, I always just end up frustrated stitching on a plane. Oh well, that's what laptops are for I guess.

I hope you and your DH have a safe and happy holidays.

Sonda in OR said...

That looks very cute so far. Good luck with the stitching. I'm sure it will go faster than you think.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's coming along nicely! Safe travels this holiday season!

sari.i. said...

Happy Holidays!!!

Ruth said...

Good heavens you move fast :) Love all the stitching, but what I really want to know is if you got the purple Chrismtas tree you were hoping for. And the Christmas party--- how'd that go?

Have yourself a merry little....!