Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can't Stop Stitching

As soon as I had finished the last stitch on Part Two and posted the picture of my final motif on my blog, I was back to Hawaiian Mandala. I stitched the rest of the afternoon, I stitched through dinner (my husband had to fend for himself), I stitched past midnight. I simply couldn't stop stitching. Was it the easy to stitch band at the top (barely any counting) or the lines of black or the swash of blue at the bottom or the lack of specialty stitches? Whatever it was, it made Part Three seem miles easier than Part Two. I don't know if I will still believe that when I am stitching the fourth volcano, but for now, I'm going back to stitch some more.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

lol...I think I have the "stitching bug" too. I've worked on Ocean Treasure non-stop! Your stitching is wonderful...

Front Range Stitcher said...

LOL! Lucky us! Keep on going.

Doris said...

wow congratulations for the "stitching bug", i need one...

Donna said...

It's beautiful and oh so rich looking. It's a pleasure to watch it appear here.

RuthB said...

Woo hooo!!!!! About darn time the HM started treating you well! :)

RuthB said...

Ooo, Drood got only 1 star. Not good. I had such high hopes for it.

Mel said...

Wow, looking great! :)

Cyn said...

Hi Kathryn,

No time yet for the stitching bug as we are soooo busy with the end of school and non-school activities!

I'm hoping to spend several hours on Monday in my stitching chair. I'm going to claim exhaustion! :-)

Hope your stitching bug stays with you!

Love watching your progress on Hawaiian Mandala!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow