Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Head and Feet

This is how much I can stitch while waiting an hour and a half for an oil change for the car. There isn't that much left to do: two more snowmen and a flag. Oh, yes, and finishing those last bits of snowflakes at the bottom. I'm taking this and Three Gables to Arizona tomorrow, but I have no idea how much stitching I'll get to do.

Tonight I'm rereading the Hugo nominated short fiction in preparation for my panel on Thursday. I have a panel on the Hugo nominated novels on Friday. Friday midnight (EDT) is the deadline for voting. At least we can vote online and aren't at the mercy of snail mail, though mailing in a ballot is still possible.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has made so many kind comments about my progress on Three Gables. I have had this kitted up for years and I am just so thrilled about seeing this being stitched up. I really am enjoying every stitch, even the Bark.

6 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Cute sheep, I love these easy BC kits to carry along whereever. CJ ok;-)

mainely stitching said...

Your title's got me thinking of the kids' song, "head and shoulders, knees & toes, knees & toes" and now I cannot get it out of my head! LOL!

Your sheep is cute!

Meari said...

Nice stitching on the sheep. An hour and half for an oil change?? Wowee! That seems like an awful long time to me.

Angela said...

It looks very cute
.

Bronny said...

'Ewe' are doing such lovely work! Enjoy your holiday weekend - I've left you a gift on my blog!

Dani - tkdchick said...

cute little sheepie! Hopefully we can hook up in Montreal in August.