You might have noticed a small bit of roof on the right hand side that had not been filled in. I knew there was more WDW Basil (the roof thread) used on the garage to the right side of the house, so I was waiting to get to that part before I finished the main roof. I finally got close enough to the garage to finish up the rest of the roof. Here you just see the right window and most of the door finished, but I have actually stitched all of the Basil in the chart and a lot more Bark, too. I will post a further picture tomorrow when I am back in Nevada. Right now we are going to head off to the airport to see if we can catch an earlier flight out of Cincinnati through O'Hare and back to Las Vegas. We can use all the time we can get at home before we have to drive to Phoenix on Wednesday. I am very pleased at how much I stitched on this pattern this week. I wish I had as much stitching time every week.