Monday, July 20, 2009

It's All My Fault

I thank the people who have commiserated with me over bad kits and bad patterns, but even if I have pointed out these anomalies, most of the kits I stitch with are generous with their threads and fabric and I thank most designers for their beautiful patterns. There has been nothing so bad about a pattern or kit that I has made me stop stitching it. See? I have started the beading on Bowled Over and have left a lot of Light Green (without beads) to stitch on the plane going back to the mainland tomorrow. I would be even farther along if I had not completely spaced out. I should know better than to stitch in the car (even a non moving car) or to stitch while ill (which I was this weekend). I managed to stitch all of the called for Medium Yellow with Medium Green. It is now all frogged out and Medium Green is only stitched in the places that it is supposed to be. Now that I have gotten this far, I have returned to stitching Postcard from Paradise and have a few more boxes finished. I should have a picture of my progress tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

It will all come together eventually. CJ ok;-)

Pumpkin said...

Hope you feel better :o(