Sunday, August 30, 2009

OK, I Stitched

I know I promised myself I would organize yesterday, but it's so much easier to listen to my audiobooks while sitting and stitching than wandering around my sewing room. And one more good day of stitching and I could have this finished, too. Of course, this is not getting the threads, fabrics, and patterns put away. Maybe I would be more motivated to organize if I tell myself about all the fabulous patterns that I have forgotten that I have that I would discover if I would only do a little organizing. And maybe I will just tell myself it's the weekend and I can always get organized on Monday.

3 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Sounds like a labor day project. I always use that day to reorganize for the the fall season. Love the bowls, CJ ok;-)

MarchAnn58 said...

This is going to be so nice and with all the beads very nice.

Chiloe said...

You know I'm not a green person but with the yellows, it does look great !!! ;-)