Sunday, September 27, 2009

Addiction

I know I said that I would work on Rouge ... comme or Three Gables, but I can't seem to stop working on Mix It Up. Maybe it's the bright colors or the beautiful beads, but I keep telling myself that I will work on something else after just a few stitches here. If I was as enchanted by all my WiPs, I wouldn't have any UFOs! Well, at least I know that if I do put this down, I will have no trouble picking it up again. And no trouble finishing the next three kits in this series.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

It's such a pleasure to work on a project that interests you so much, isn't it? Enjoy yourself!

Great progress and yes, the colors and beads are lovely.

mainely stitching said...

Your progress is fantastic - no wonder it's addictive! :D

Pumpkin said...

How neat. I love how the beads are nestled in there.

Will you put the whole series in your kitchen?

RuthB said...

You are right, we all need enchantment to overcome UFOs. Must be why I have so many..l. distinct lack of enchantment in my stitching. :) I love those grey beads. My only problem with this piece is that I bet you will finish it before LosCon so I won't get to appreciate it up close and personal.