Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The House Is Finished

Yes, the middle gable is finally finished, also the steps and the foundation. Just the fence, leaves, and garage to do. Plus some back stitching and a bunch of small french knots for eyes in all the windows. I'll have to wait until I get back to Nevada to attach the buttons as I did not bring them with me. But even if I finish before I leave Maui, I have several Mill Hill Kitchen Collection kits that I can work on. This will definitely be done this month.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay!! It is looking great :)

Anna van Schurman said...

It's just so pretty. I think you've enabled me...

Barbeeque4 said...

The house looks super!! Congrats!!!!

drea_dear said...

Great work, Kathryn! Funny how things can be "almost done" but we just have.... I do the same thing! LOL Are you trying to have this finished by Halloween?

Sharon said...

It looks wonderful!

MarchAnn58 said...

This is a great pattern, I have not seen it before. You are doing a wonderful job on it and all your pieces.

Pumpkin said...

Wow, this is really looking great!

RuthB said...

Go, Kathryn, go!

Of course, I was torn when I saw the headline -- I thought "really, all the contractors are out of the way already? of could it be Gables?"

lol I guess now I know.