This is as much as I could finish before I left Nevada for Hawaii. There are still a couple of letters to finish
and the top of the larger mushroom. Rather than stitch a scattering of white stitches on the mushroom tops, I will add more light tan beads there. But I really didn't want to pack all this up (including the beads) and take it to Hawaii for just a bit of stitching, so I left it in Nevada. Three Gables was packed and ready to go, so I will work on that when we get settled back in Maui on Sunday.
Now we are in Honolulu for James' birthday. I started Debbie Mumm's Mix It Up from the Mill Hill Kitchen Collection, but I only have a line of 22 pale gray stitches on a bright white fabric that I stitched on the flight from Los Angeles to Maui. Not enough for a picture. Undoubtedly there will be more to show you by the time we leave for Maui on Saturday. I picked this kit because there is quite a lot of gray without beads to be stitched.
I did finish up the citron background beads on the ladybug. I can see stitching next year a lot of the Miribilia charts with the tons of beading that I have been dreading. There is also a Wentzler dragon I want to do next year, but it is almost all made up of forty different pairs of two blended threads. Ouch. But for this year, I think I have a good handle on Rouge...comme and Three Gables. If I can finish both of those, I will have about half of my goals for this year finished.