Friday, September 11, 2009

Reading, Listening, Stitching

This is the current audible.com book that I have been listening to while I have been stitching. It is actually the fourth book in the series (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin. I have actually read/listened to 90 books so far this year, so this Ten Book Reading Challenge by Vickie is just perfect for me. I can't tell all of the books that I will read by the end of the year, but I will start with The Defector By Daniel Silva, Finding Oz by Evan I. Schwartz, and Julian Comstock by Robert Charles Wilson, which are the three books that I brought with me to Hawaii. I also have Transitions by Iain M. Banks waiting for me when I get back to Nevada. All stitchers who are readers, should check out Vickie's blog.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Do you read George's nonblog on livejournal? Has all the casting decisions thus far made public for the HBO series. Very exciting.

Mel said...

OMG! This is my absolute favourite series EVER! I had to share my excitment with you that you read this.
And as Donna says above HBO picked up the series and is casting/shooting hte pilot right now! It will be sooo exciting.
I'm just so excited to hear about other people who know about this series.
Excuse my ridiculous enthusiasm.