It seemed longer to finish the mushroom than I thought it should. There are a lot of different reds and the motif is split badly over two pages. Actually all of this pattern is split very badly from page to page without any overlap. I did have to fold and photocopy some of the pattern in order to get any of it stitched when a single motif was split over four pages.
I am very happy with my choice of beads on this project. The spots on the mushroom were just charted for DMC Blanc. Instead I used these pale beige beads (Mill Hill 2001) and I think they look great. Now for the harder thing; how to frame this when I have only about two inches of fabric outside of the design. I will also have to find more audio books (or go back to podcasts) as I have finished all 600,000 hours (approximately) of George R. R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series. Onward to Three Gables.