Saturday, September 26, 2009

Travel Stitching

Rather than continue on with Three Gables, I decided to do some beading on Mix It Up while I was on Maui. I did stitch 22 pale gray stitches just under the top line of beads on the plane from Los Angeles to Honolulu, but I didn't stitch a bit in Honolulu. The rest of this stitching was done in Maui. And it looked exactly the same when I landed in Las Vegas. Again I wasn't very motivated to stitch on the flight, though I have stitched quite a bit more since I got back to Nevada. I am about to switch back to finishing Rouge...comme. Apparently that is where my skeins of DMC 3045/3046 went to. When Rouge...comme is finished, I'll finish up Three Gables. Even after both of them are finished I will have accomplished only three of my ten stitching goals for this year. I'm going to have to decide if any of the other stitching goals are even possible in the next three months. I also have some sewing goals that I haven't even started.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get your 3 stitching goals finished :)

Cyn said...

Hi Kathryn,

Looking forward to seeing your next progress on "Rouge" and "Three Gables"!

I would count three completed projects as success!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow