Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to Square Two

Not all the way back to square one as there was a lot of this design that I did not have to frog. But I did finish the entire mixing bowl. I think it looks so much better with the correct threads stitched in the right places. I even went ahead and stitched a bit on the mixer tower stand, but now I am moving back to Three Gables. I thought I might have Three Gables finished last week, but since it is not, I would still like to finish it in October. We are driving to Pasadena for a meeting on Saturday, so I will take Mix It Up there and work on it some more.

2 comments:

MarchAnn58 said...

I love this design, and you are doing a great job. I can't wait to see it done.

Cyn said...

Hi Kathryn,

Glad to see that you have the re-stitching done. Now on to the rest of the design!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow