Sunday, November 22, 2009

Turning the Corner

It's not the upper right hand corner, but I did get to the edge (and down the left side) on the inner frame.  I actually got there Thursday, but was too cranky to create a blog post.  I seem to have picked up an annoying cold that makes me want to sleep for 12 - 15 hours a day.  But unfortunately going to bed does not result in sleep, but merely in tossing and turning.  I am a bit better now and so is this project.  I have stitched to the upper edge and added another shell.  I should have another project picture before we drive to Los Angeles on Thursday.

2 comments:

RuthB said...

Good heavens speedy progress. You'd probably be done if not for that cold. Nice of you to get it so the rest of us wouldn't feel all slow and useless. ;-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh no! Get well soon!

That WIP is a beauty!