Sunday, December 27, 2009

Working

Here's the latest picture of Mix It Up.  The mixer itself is almost finished.  Then I need to finish the tedious red band at the bottom, two more hearts, some lettering, and backstitching all around.  I should get a lot of this done this evening while the family is watching the Kentucky - Clemson football game. 

Football is not a sport that interests me, but I can stitch while the others watch.  Since my father-in-law taught at UK, my niece and nephew went there and Lexington is really just a college town, UK sports of all kinds are really big here.  I am fond of UK basketball, where there is a lot more action than football, but I don't follow SEC sports that way everyone else does.  My sister-in-law and niece even have tickets for the SEC finals in Nashville in March.  When the kids were growing up, every day was sports day for them.  I'll stick to indoor pursuits of reading and stitching.

No comments: