I started Three Gables on January 1, 2009 and finished it on December 31, 2009. It was almost done last October, but all the confetti colors on the ground and in the sky slowed me down. Finishing this took longer than I thought it would. The stitching, backstitching and French knots weren't too bad, but it took several tries to get the wreath to fit in the space given. It was a fun piece and I enjoyed stitching it.
I wanted to concentrate on several WiPs this year, but didn't get as many done as I thought that I would. Some of them will continue on my 2010 Goals list and some of them will become UFOs. I finished three and a quarter of my goals, one extra credit item, and six unscheduled designs.
- Finish A Gift of Love.
- Stitch another bib for Amy’s new baby boy.
- Start and finish Cross Eyed Cricket’s Three Gables.
- Finish Michael Powell’s Cottage Garden.
- Finish Rouge ... comme.
- Finish Flower Fairy.
- Finish Bothy's Cut Thru Rocket.
- Finish Parts 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Hawaiian Mandala.
- Start and finish one Kit & Bixby sheep.
- Start Ink Circle’s Beautie Spotte.
One apron for my mother-in-law.
Piece the top of Zig Zag quilt for the guest room.
One purse from my collection of bag patterns.
Finish my husband's flamingo shirt.
One piece of clothing for me.
Make something with the pig cloth I collected for my sister-in-law.
Make something with the cow cloth I collected for my niece.
- Start Me, Myself and I Round Robin.
- Finish French Noel.
- Finish Pineapple Fish.
- Finish Red and Black Box needlepoint.
- Started and finished Life Is Good.
- Started Under the Sea.
- Started and finished Winter Ewe.
- Started and finished Postcard from Paradise.
- Started and finished Bowled Over.
- Started and finished Toasty.
- Started and finished Mix It Up.
- Started Bucilla’s Tranquility (The Shells).